XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) companies. We design, develop, manufactures and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for passionate Software Test Engineers to help us in area automated testing for autonomous driving stack to ensure its flawless operation. You would be responsible for ensuring the quality of the autonomous driving stack module delivered by the system and software teams through robust automated tests and scripts. You would be testing the algorithms for reliability and accuracy for both offline simulation and in on-target embedded environment as appropriate. We also have a leadership position available in Software Test Engineer role.
You will be working with a team of best in class computer vision and AI systems and software engineers to ensure best performance of our autonomous vehicles. Your work will ensure that we deliver most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Ensure quality of our sensor fusion algorithms by testing them for functionality, reliability and accuracy performance
- Develop thorough understanding of autonomous driving stack module features and develop test plans and test cases to cover all aspects of the algorithms
- Design, develop, execute, and debug automated test cases in our test framework
- Triage test failures and report to relevant System/Software Engineer
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in electrical engineering, computer science or related field
- Proficient in developing or scripting with Python
- Minimum 2 years of experience in testing embedded software
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Hands on experience in working with autonomous driving stack modules such as sensor fusion, radar perception, camera perception, localization, behavior planning, HD maps etc.…
- Hands on experience in building software tools or test automation frameworks.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD; e.g. Jenkins), and/or Artifactory
- Hands on experience with a C/C++ build tool (e.g. Make, CMake, SCons)
- Hands on experience in writing automated tests
- Hands on experience in testing/validating mission critical systems (e.g. familiarity with ISO 26262)
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.