XOR Security is currently seeking talented Cyber Threat Analysts (Tier 2 - Tier 3) for multiple exciting positions supporting one of our premier clients. Our project is aimed at establishing cutting edge techniques for identifying threats and detecting malicious activity using advanced toolsets.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cyber threats and information security in the domains of TTP's, Threat Actors, Campaigns, and Observables. The candidate must be familiar with intrusion detection systems, netflow analysis, security information event management platforms, and cyber ticketing management. This is a senior level position, requiring leadership and advanced analytic skills necessary to lead cyber investigations.
This effort will require a skilled cyber analyst to coordinate analysis and response between network, digital media analysis, and malware teams. The candidate must have a strong understanding of network attack patterns, Tactics Techniques and Procedures used by our nation's adversaries, and excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong experience in cyber defense.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and coordination skills.
- Experience with various network defense toolsets (e.g. Splunk, Snort/SourceFire, NetWitness, ArcSight, Netflow / SiLK, Remedy).
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in network defense environments.
- Proficiency in cyber threat exploitation patterns, from discovery through establishing a persistent presence.
- Understanding of command line scripting and implementation.
- Strong logical/critical thinking abilities, especially analyzing network traffic and IDS events for malicious intent.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or STEM majors.
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center (SOC) or Network Operations Center (NOC) environment.
- Ability to work with and lead multiple teams of experts to identify cyber threat activity.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.