XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Senior Computer Systems Analyst to support one of our premier clients within the Department of Homeland Security for the HQ Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC). The ESOC program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the DHS enterprise. To support this vital mission, XOR staff is on the forefront of providing T1-T3 CND Operations, and Digital Media Analysis supporting advanced threat analysis and development of countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries.
The Senior Computer Systems Analyst will provide skills and experience necessary to provide consulting services to the government for the ongoing development and integration of ESOC systems. The individual shall also provide senior level expertise in the identification and tracking of requirements, market leaders in technologies and platforms, and engineering process management. The individual will be developing analyses and recommendations to the government related to pain points associated with current operations and systems. This is environment that requires flexible and evolving solutions as requirements and technology dictate.
Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- 3-5 years experience in IT systems engineering
- Experience gathering, tracking, and maintaining traceability to requirements
- Experience conducting market research for various technologies
- Experience working within a systems engineering lifecycle
- Strong understanding of IT systems and their interactions
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Information Security, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience with Agile engineering practices
- Experience with cybersecurity technologies and best practices
- Well-rounded background in network, host, database, and application security
- Experience administering network devices, databases, and/or web application servers
- Professional IT Accreditations (CISM, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, OSCP, CCIE Security, CEH, Security+)
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.