XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Strategic Capital Planner to support one of our premier clients within the Department of Homeland Security for the HQ Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC). The ESOC program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the DHS enterprise. To support this vital mission, XOR staff is on the forefront of providing T1-T3 CND Operations, and Digital Media Analysis supporting advanced threat analysis and development of countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries.
The Strategic Capital Planner supports the long-term technology and process investment decisions at ESOC.
- Evaluates the technology needs and develops long-term plans to meet business requirements.
- Implements policies for capital investments related to on-going maintenance and system lifecycles.
- Allocates capital resources, plans for future projects or acquisitions, reviews hardware and software configurations and makes suggestions for capacity upgrades.
Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- 5+ years of directly related experience in supporting capital strategy for a major IT organization or government customer
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the strategic allocation of resources
- Knowledge of relevant technologies as required
- Demonstrated effective presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills stakeholders
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.