Our mission at XMTP Labs is to build a secure, open, and decentralized communication protocol that connects creators, communities, apps, and users.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team to create high caliber and on-brand graphics for a variety of different mediums. This is an opportunity to play a crucial role in building and managing assets for the XMTP brand and team as they grow.
As a Graphic Designer at XMTP you will:
- Ideate and create graphics for the XMTP brand for digital image assets for platforms such as social media and blog posts, as well as creating physical collateral such as trade show displays and printed materials
- Work closely with the Design team to iterate and evolve the XMTP brand’s look and feel
- Regularly intaking ideas and concepts from cross-functional teams such as Marketing and Growth to create graphics
- Create templates and workflows to efficiently produce assets and collateral on a regular basis
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience creating various types of graphics (digital or print) for a company or brand
- Experience working amongst a team of designers and non-designers to translate ideas and concepts into deliverables
- Experience using design tools such as Figma, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator to produce high-resolution and vector assets
- Knowledge of current design trends and layouts
- Attention to detail and strive to be intentional about every pixel
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on written communication
Not required, but a bonus if you have:
- Experience with (or the desire to learn) creating 3D assets
- Experience with creating physical apparel items such as t-shirts, hoodies, and hats
- Knowledge about decentralized networks, consensus protocols, smart contracts, blockchains, etc.
Who we are
We set out to design a modern organization from the start—one that’s global, remote, and asynchronous-by-default.
We think of ourselves as a “grown-up” startup—building a company that’s fair, equitable, and rewarding for everyone to work at, with an emphasis on having fun while building an ambitious project.
Our team has decades of experience in building companies, but we’re looking for more diverse experiences to add to the founding team. Joining XMTP Labs today represents not just an opportunity to play a key role in building an essential part of the next web, but also in establishing the core DNA of the company.
Here's an inside look at XMTP and some of the frequently asked questions about our culture, answered by one of our co-founders and core team members.
About XMTP, Inc.
XMTP, Inc. was co-founded by Matt Galligan and Shane Mac, and is headquartered on the web. We have an excellent benefits package that includes parental leave, competitive pay, an equipment and home office allowance that refreshes yearly, monthly lifestyle stipend, as well as a personal assistant, and financial advisor. For U.S.-based team members we also provide access to FSA, 401K, and fully paid high quality medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in tech and crypto: a16z Crypto Fund, Offline Ventures, Sound Ventures, Distributed Global, Redpoint, IDEO CoLab and many more key ecosystem investors and operators. See the full list here.
XMTP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.