XMotors.ai is looking for a full stack engineer with 5+ years of software development experience. We are a new and exciting company working in the self-driving domain. We are building a big data and ML pipeline to help us navigate all the challenges presented by the complex problems of autonomous driving. We need you to participate in architecture discussions, active development, testing and deployment of various systems from back-end services to web application, from queues to computational processes and much more.
If you have web application experience and export on the full stack components such as AngularJS, React, HTML5, CSS, Node.js, Java Spring, Flask, etc, we would like to hear from you.
Our mission is to solve the autonomous driving problem. You will work with a team of machine learning researchers to build AI software systems, learn about deep learning algorithms, and use your technical skills to advance autonomous driving.
- Build up web application for data annotation and visualization
- Build up web application for big data / Deep Learning pipeline
- Build up back end REST API services
- Build up web based dashboard to visualize the matrix
- Work together with Big Data team to process and visualize image data
- Help define and maintain code and development standards.
- Participate in architecture design and code reviews.
You will be working with a team of highly talented experts, who are focused on advancing the AI mission.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of software development experience, A degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
- Familiar with REST API server side frameworks, such as Spring, Node.js, Flask, Hibernate, etc
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases, such as PostgreSQL, MangoDB, Oracle etc.
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals with excellent problem solving skills, deep knowledge of data structures and object oriented design and development paradigms
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Experience in develop micro service application is a plus
- Experience in Big data pipeline, like Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, Elastic Search is a plus
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English is preferred as this job would expect you to communicate to users in China.
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment.
- Opportunities to pursue and work on bleeding edge technologies.
- Competitive salary.
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.