As part of the KI group, we shape an efficient future with data and technology!
At xgeeks we are looking for an iOS Engineer with a keen eye for high quality execution to join our rapidly growing teams in Portugal and Germany. Here, you will design and build solutions for start-ups and scale-ups together with an international team, with people coming from the biggest companies in Europe.
We are a team of very talented individuals building state of the art solutions for the major brands in Europe. Our mission is to bring engineering capacity and expertise to big corporations.
Technologies we use:
We believe a good engineer is someone who can quickly pick up any technology, and more importantly, knows the right tool for the job, but if you're really curious here are some technologies we are focusing at:
Your contribution to the success story:
- Write maintainable and clean code
- Write relevant documentation
- Implement pixel-perfect designs
- Contribute in code reviews
- Identify and provide solutions for existing technical issues
What we expect from you:
- You are a fast learner, with a degree in software engineering or proven experience
- You own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams
- Ability to work outside your comfort zone and still get things done
- Team player
- Experience developing native iOS applications
- Knowledge on most used iOS patterns / guidelines
- You care about performance, clean code and pixel perfect UI
- Capable of writing and speaking English
- Public speaking and blog writing interest to spread our culture and skills (nice to have)
- Experience working in different CI/CD pipelines (nice to have)
- Knowledge or interest in learning and working with hybrid technologies also, like React Native or Flutter (nice to have)
What awaits you:
- The opportunity to be at the frontline of innovation together with our prominent clients, influencing the car you drive in five years, the services you have on your flight, and the way you pay for your morning coffee
- You'll help shape the future of mobile engineering inside the company
- The chance to work on various interesting projects in the correct time frames
- We have an open-door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged
- We offer a performance-based competitive salary
- Yearly training
- Remote friendly policy
- Two-way constant feedback for your professional growth
- If this is something that triggers your interest, we're waiting for your application!