Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
The Business Operations team's mission is to deliver scalability and execute on Xendit's strategy via strategic projects, process improvements, and by driving automation. We work closely with our internal stakeholders to find ways to drive higher efficiency in the way we operate and build new products and processes that ultimately improve customer experience.
We are looking for a high caliber and tested Revenue Systems Engineerto primarily drive sales and marketing tech implementation and be a part of a project with strategic significance and high exposure. You will be responsible for the engineering and implementation of scalable sales and marketing related technical solutions (eg. Salesforce, Veloop, Pardot, GMP). These solutions will have a significant impact on Xendit's results in areas of merchant growth, revenue and global expansion. You will solve extremely challenging technical problems for the sales and marketing teams and is responsible for building workable solutions within tools (eg. CRM Solution like Salesforce) and integrating existing tools to build out a full sales, marketing, and customer management stack (examples: Verloop, GMP, Zendesk, Pardot)
- Solve business issues through Salesforce and other MarTech development and best practices
- Improve and build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Provide thought leadership for major Salesforce and other Martech application solutions as a subject matter expert
- Propose best technologies for data processing and data framework
- Play an active role in positively influencing the design direction
- Collaborate with other internal engineering / business operations & automations teams to design and develop integration solution between in-house applications and revenue systems
- Check in and deploy code and configurations; participate in release management
- Participate in story planning, standups and retrospectives
- Assist in defining testing strategy and risks, as well as perform testing and quality assurance as required
- Advise on Salesforce capability and incorporate best practices in solution design the is secure and scalable
- Manage ongoing support requests, ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve documentation / best practices and tutorials that enable other teams in standards, tools and methodologies
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 4+ years of Salesforce application development experience
- Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API
- Strong knowledge of data modeling concepts and database design
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with external systems using the Salesforce.com API, as well as third-party integration tools (marketing automation, business intelligence, ETL)
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages: Java, Go, Python
- Experienced with Web UI frameworks in Visualforce pages or Lightning components.
- Experience with relational database management systems such as MS SQL and Oracle
- Good understanding of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into requirements
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
- Passion for technology, industry research and enjoys solving business problems
Nice to have Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and/or Platform Developer
- Familiar with Salesforce Administration
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Experience in a startup or enterprise software environment
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.