Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Our mission is to build the digital infrastructure for Southeast Asia, supporting customers from fast growing startups to multinational enterprises such as Lazada, Samsung, Traveloka and Allianz.
As part of Xendit, your mission is to build and maintain a scalable and reliable Magento platform for our customers.
- Understand technical documentation such as functional requirements and technical designs and translate these documents into working code.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with both existing and new code on the Magento Commerce platform
- Write unit tests Magento components, extensions and plugins
- Develop custom Magento Components/Plugins based on a foundation of Magento commerce
- Setup Magento development environments and sandboxes (on both premise and cloud)
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Magento implementation
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Learn and grow to become Fullstack Engineer and other technology stack
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- 3 - 5 years of experience of Magento commerce development experience
- Solid understanding of Magento Commerce architecture, technology stack, ViewModel, Extensibility, Modularity, Event-Driven Architecture and Security
- Knowledge expertise in Magento version 2 is required and should have experience in implementing supporting Magento B2C, B2B applications
- Good in Object Oriented Programming concepts, MVC/ MVVM architecture
- Magento Expertise - advance concepts configurations, DB schema, Theming Layouts, Custom Components
- Knowledge on PHP, PHPUnit, Database (MariaDB, MySQL), ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Apache, nginx, Mail Server, SSL
- Good communication and team handling skills and should be able to handle client communications
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: Agile, Scrum, et al.
- Knowledge of project and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Magento developer certification is a plus
- Knowledge in AWS (Aurora, S3, MQ, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch) is a plus
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.