We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient outcomes. We do this by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solutions for the patient directly from their existing interfaces. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside, and are proud to be changing lives through technology.
Having doubled our customer footprint and 10x'd our platform utilization over the past year, we’re looking to add an Analytics/Data Architect who has a passion for using data to identify business opportunities, assess performance, and help tell business stories. As part of our Product team, you’ll be working alongside engineering, devops, product owners, and account management to deliver deep insights for our customers. As an Analytics Architect, you’ll be instrumental to developing a deeper understanding of our customers, how they use our product, and how we can better meet their needs –– ultimately helping us to achieve our overall goal of improving healthcare for everyone!
- Ownership of the analytics roadmap, including developing a platform for our customers to share anonymized outcome data with each other
- Enhance Xealth’s data logging & analytics infrastructure
- Ensure customer success through continuously evolving views into utilization
- Designing & expanding a set of standardized reports & data visualizations for each customer
- Ensure data integrity through the entire pipeline, through an expert level understanding of EHR data, principally from Epic and Cerner healthcare systems
- Troubleshooting data integrity issues as they arise
- Database & schema design, ability to anticipate the likely data narratives that will be needed by stakeholders to thoughtfully join disparate datasets
- Hands-on technical pieces include working with the data, building dashboards, supporting the product team regarding data and analytics, and assisting customers with their data needs
- Strategic Focus: Looking ahead to where our analytics product should go over the next five years, and working with the product team to deliver
- Other tasks, projects, and initiatives as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree with a heavy focus in math, statistics and data analysis or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressively increasing scope of responsibility in healthcare, with part of that experience being in a healthcare provider organization. In these roles, you’ve focused on reporting, and the creation of analytical products
- EHR data experience (work context: Epic and/or Cerner), w/Clarity certification preferred
- Expert w/SQL, and database design
- Hands-on with a tier 1 cloud provider: AWS, GCP and/or Azure Cloud
- Prefer Quicksight experience
- Cross-functional team leadership, including building close functional relationships w/the team leadership of these orgs, and a history of shipping products and services in support of their products and missions
- Data visualization tools: Quicksight, Tableau, etc.
- General understanding of data security and HIPAA
- Have a love of data and making complex data easily digestible by a range of audiences within the Healthcare World
- Desire to learn and expand your skills in a small and aggressive startup, where you can exercise your cross-functional organizational skills
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians."
- Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $19.5 million to date, including a Series A round in March 2019. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reached over 1 billion users, and Boost Mobile, now a Sprint service generating over $5 billion in revenue.