Senior Software Engineer
Xealth created the cloud-based clearing-house for digital health content. On the road ahead, we will create responsive web applications, develop custom recommendation engines, and create analytics solutions to help clinicians throughout the US. Our product runs on AWS, integrating tightly with 3rd party EMR and practice management systems such as Cerner and Epic. We’re a highly skilled, passionate team, disciplined in our agile approach, with a track record of success –– and we are proud to be applying our efforts to improve healthcare options for everyone.
We offer a unique opportunity to create a meaningful product in a focused engineering environment where you can continue to develop your engineering skills as you work with a variety of modern cloud-based technologies.
Xealth is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer with the following background:
- 5+ years of internet/web development experience working on a Cloud-based SaaS product designing service oriented architecture with scalability, resiliency.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experiences with design and deployment of scalable applications in a public cloud. Preferably AWS.
- Familiarity and experience with modern cloud technologies, such as containers (docker preferred) and serverless architecture
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, ideally including coursework in algorithms, data structures, software design, operating systems (Think: Strong CS fundamentals)
- Architect, design and develop scalable enterprise SaaS applications in the public cloud.
- Write reusable, testable code
- Design and develop Web Services, APIs, and integration to 3rd party EMR systems like Epic and Cerner
- Mentoring other engineers and helping to build a learning environment for the team.
- Work on a cross-functional team that reaches across our entire product and relentlessly drive process improvements across the organization
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
Legal right to work:
Engineers who are currently located in the US, and are a US Citizen, a Canadian Citizen w/T-1, or have their Greencard are welcome to apply. We are currently not taking applicants who are working in the US on an F-1, F-1 Opt, F-1 Opt Ext, or H-1b Visa.
Xealth is a digital-health clearinghouse in the cloud, enabling clinicians to easily prescribe digital health tools for their patients, monitor their progress, drive usage, and ultimately attain improved health (with significantly lower long-term health costs).
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) in 2017. Investors include Atrium Health, Cerner, Cleveland Clinic, MemorialCare Innovation Fund, McKesson Ventures, Novartis, Philips, ResMed, Providence Ventures, UPMC and the Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network. Key clients include Baylor Scott & White Health, Duke Health, Advocate Aurora and Mass General Brigham.
Due to patient success and subsequent clinician demand, Xealth is experiencing rapid growth in the clinical Healthcare IT space, most recently receiving an investment from Cerner in 2020, as part of our developing collaboration with them.
Xealth has been named to the CB Insights Digital Health 150, awarded the “Best Connected Health Platform” by the MedTech Breakthrough Awards, and was named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020.
Compensation & Benefits
Xealth offers a multi-tiered approach when constructing a highly competitive compensation package. The compensation package would include a base salary, equity, and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Xealth is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.