At x.ai, we’re building an artificial intelligence powered personal assistant. The software schedules meetings for you, eliminating the email ping pong usually required to find a time and place to meet. You’ll get to work side by side with a group of focused and passionate people building the next generation of AI.
As Director of Content you’ll own all words from thought leadership to customer education to marketing emails and user flow copy. You’re a flexible writer, interested in AI (though you need not be an expert), able to be both a doer in the short term and a leader in the middle to long term. You’ll work closely with our Director of Customer Acquisition as well as our sales team. You’re creative, organized, and efficient. You’re not wedded to the SaaS content marketing playbook, or any playbook for that matter. You bring a healthy skepticism to business speak. You like telling stories.
- Develop a content strategy that serves our key objectives around customer acquisition and success and that's tailored to various platforms including Twitter, Medium, and Facebook
- Execute the content strategy, including writing blog posts on a variety of topics ranging from the future of work to the etiquette of using an AI assistant and well beyond
- Develop content that supports our sales effort that’s tailored to our key segments and their unique buying paths
- Copy writing for our marketing website, email campaigns, paid acquisition, and customer success efforts
- Source and manage third-party content distribution partnerships that direct traffic to x.ai
- Develop processes for creating content at scale that drives quantifiable impact including sourcing and managing freelancers
- Published writer who can demonstrate a range of voices
- 5+ years experience in a content marketing or editorial role
- Experience building audience preferably at a media company
- Track record of managing other creators (whether in house or freelance)