We're looking for an experienced Data Analyst within our Finance Commercial team.
This role will suit someone with an agency background who understands projects in a commercial environment.
You will join a small team that works across the business (in particular Finance, Operations & Growth teams) to ensure the business is armed with data and insight that makes it easy for teams from across the business (growth, project management, line management, senior management) to understand and act upon the main reasons for success.
You will ensure that information is reliable and made available for all the timelines whilst working with the business to evolve the tools (better insight, more connections between tools, and ensuring data is more scalable).
Your primary responsibility will be to manage the daily integrity of all Operational Systems and Data Output and developing a roadmap for evolving our main business tools and the insights we provide the teams to increase performance.
This role is based in London, with hybrid working
You will report into the Deputy CFO
What will you do …
- Ensure real-time data is reliable
- Manage the routines to provide information to all partners
- Manage the process of providing routine reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Manage the evolving view of the performance (manage versions)
- Work with the business to introduce new ways of looking at data, new routines to create accountability and improve on how easy it is to use complex data
- Work with the business on evolving how the different tools link together, how easy it is to produce data following through on our ambition to use Power BI (or any new development such as the use of AI).
- Work with Project Partners to provide support on how people use the tools and information
What do you need to have …
- High-level technical knowledge of SQL databases, Excel (can write advanced macros) and data extraction techniques and Power BI)
- Experience working with CRM, budgeting and project management tools.
- Experience working with FP&A or Business Operational teams to provide and evolve business insights in a complex business scenario.
- High-level of UX knowledge to help design tools and outputs that make it easy for the different partners to take ownership of the performance they are responsible for.
- An interest in how businesses work and an appetite to learn about our business
- A curiosity to stay informed about the evolving AI landscape to help shape our approach as tools evolve.
- Familiarity with ways of working within large organisations with geographically dispersed workforces
- An organised approach combined with an ability to take the complex and make it simple!
Just a few of our benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus a personal day
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Group Income Protection
- We also promote opportunities to get involved in broader workstreams that add to our work culture and many reward and recognition programmes
A bit about us ….
Inizio Engage XD (Formerly known as The Creative Engagement Group) is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning and training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the delivery of live and virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
Our family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; WRG and Nazaré.
Engage XD is an equal opportunity employer – committed to encouraging Diversity, Equity and Inclusion among our people and eliminating unlawful discrimination. As an agency, we want to be representative of all sections of society and for all our people to feel respected and able to give their best. Our aim is to create a culture where equality, fairness and respect for all our people happens autonomously.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.