As a Business Sales and Growth Lead with an expertise and depth of experience within the Learning and Capability Development space, you will play a pivotal role in our businesses growth and success by creating and executing innovative sales strategies tailored to the learning sector. You will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, nurturing relationships and supporting the continued expansion of our footprint in this dynamic market.
What you'll be doing ...
As a credible, senior level business development and growth specialist, you will lead on the development and implementation of the growth strategy for our learning offering, known as Nazaré, in the US:
Market analysis and strategy:
- Working closely with the senior team across Nazaré, you will lead on the development of a growth plan, conducting market research to identify trends and emerging opportunities within the learning sector and finding relevant areas of focus for our growth efforts
- You will develop go-to-market plans to capitalize on insights and collaborate with relevant Nazaré and Client Engagement team members to ensure they are clear on their role with supporting this plan
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and targeting key accounts and high-potential clients
- Identify and open up discussions with new buying points within our established key accounts by collaborating with Nazaré team members
- Research the client base across Inizio Engage and broader Inizio portfolio to identify relevant targets and work with stakeholders across group to support pursuing leads
- New logos: establish and nurture relationships with decision makers and key stakeholders within the learning and capability development space, ensuring a quality pool of qualified leads
- Ensure there is daily and weekly action against the growth canvass that delivers results in the form of lead generation, qualification and conversion to sales
Innovation, differentiation and presentation:
- Raise our profile in the market with key clients and prospective clients via marketing and key events – working closely with our marketing team to ensure we have relevant assets and content to showcase our services
- Remain up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies withing the learning sector
- Collaborate with the Nazaré team to recommend and implement innovative strategies to differentiate our offering and remain ahead of competitors
What you'll need to have …
- Extensive experience and a demonstrable record of success in sales and business growth
- Credible expertise within the training, learning and capability development market
- An innovative mindset with the ability to inspire and develop positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A well-connected background/ established network within the learning sector
- A creative and proactive approach combined with the ability to take the lead on developing creds and presentations that will resonate with target clients
- Integrity in your approach to developing new business
A bit about us ….
Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial and creative engagement partner that specializes in healthcare. Our passionate, global workforce augments local expertise and diverse mix of skills with data, science and technology to deliver bespoke engagement solutions that help clients reimagine how they engage with their patients, payers, people and providers to improve treatment outcomes.
As the Experience Design (XD) specialist area within Inizio Engage, we create experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioral science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
Our family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; Forty1; Nazaré and WRG.
We believe in our values: We empower everyone | We rise to the challenge | We work as one | We ask what if | We do the right thing, and we will ask you how your personal values align to them.
Inizio Engage, XD offers a suite of benefits and perks and promotes opportunities to learn, grow, train and get involved in broader workstreams that add to our work culture as well as a number of reward and recognition initiatives. You can also expect:
- A competitive salary
- 23 days’ annual leave, public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid working
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.