We're looking for a Learning Experience Designer within our Learning and Capabilites team. You'lll use your experience in instructional design principles and learning and development approaches to create multiple training assets to meet the needs of our Nazaré clients.
The training assets to be produced will vary across different media for distance learning and live and virtual training meetings. As a Learning Experience Designer you willcollaborate with different Nazaré departments including our learning consultants, scientific directors/writers, creative directors, and digital designers. You will have application of current instructional design theory and methods and use of learning technology to create a variety of learning solutions that improveresults for our clients.
Nazaré, part of Inizio Engage XD, brings together 150+ experts in learning, capability and life sciences to transform the behavior of your people and the success of your business through the powerful combination of science, creativity and technology.
You will report into the Director of Learning
What will you do …
Support for Learning Strategy Development
- Work with client partners and SMEs to gather input, making sense of it and producing insights that inform learning strategy, design and content
- Work with our teams to contribute to creative sessions (e.g. brainstorm creative ideas) to design learning strategies based on insight generated and expertise
Implement Learning Strategy
- Conduct instructional design (ID) reviews of assets written by internal or freelance technical writers to ensure the asset meets the defined measurable learning goals and incorporates adult learning principles
- From a brief, develop learning assets for different types of training:
- Face-to-face (F2F) training
- Virtual Classroom (VC)
- Job Aids/Infographics
- Audio Podcasts
- The outputs for any of the above might include PowerPoint slide decks with facilitation notes
- Present and review outlines and content with client and gather feedback
What do you need to have …
- Experience in the learning and development field is necessary
- Experience developing blended learning solutions, based on adult learning principles for other people to deliver through Train the Trainers
- Experience designing training for sales, core people skills, management & leadership is a bnous
- Experience developing solutions for different markets and cultures is desirable
- Experience applying current learning design theory to business training needs
- Knowledge of the current best practices in learning design, models and theories
- Experience processing technical and scientific information for training design purposes
- Experience in different virtual training platforms such as Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Zoom and online interactive tools such as Mentimeter, Slido, SpotMe is desirable, but not essential
Just a few of our benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 3 days' annual leave, public holidays, company closure over Christmas and 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid working
A bit about us ….
Inizio Engage XD (Formerly known as The Creative Engagement Group) is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning and training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the delivery of live and virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
Our family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; WRG and Nazaré.
Engage XD is an equal opportunity employer – committed to encouraging Diversity, Equity and Inclusion among our people and eliminating unlawful discrimination. As an agency, we want to be representative of all sections of society and for all our people to feel respected and able to give their best. Our aim is to create a culture where equality, fairness and respect for all our people happens autonomously.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.