This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account/ Project Manager within the exhibits space to work within a vibrant team.
The right candidate will have an appropriate exhibit focused skillset reporting to the Head of Environments, you will work with our clients to create and execute ideas that make the client’s exhibition unforgettable. Improve and maintain the agency’s standard of project delivery and contribute to an open culture of integrated creativity.
What will you be doing …
- Client account/Project ownership and management
- Specifically, exhibit booth management, but not limited too
- Oversee and manage Exhibition booth design, production, on site installation and management
- Take responsibility for the production and execution of any project from initial concept to client delivery
- Oversee the development and delivery of client content and messaging
- Take ownership of budgetary financial management
- Liaison with suppliers (AV, Show Services), venues and internal stakeholders
- Hold a key role in client liaison and communications, being responsible for own account
- Liaising with designers, suppliers / contractors to ensure our live meetings and/or exhibitions are delivered to a high standard
- Travel to show site to oversee build and show duration
What do you need to have …
- Existing experience in project management for Exhibits with excellent overall technical knowledge and commitment to service excellence.
- Proactive, organized and methodical working practice
- Commercially astute, produce and manage own budgets, good supplier negotiation skills
- Strong client communication and service skills/relationship building skills
- Solutions focused
- Positive/can do attitude
- High expectations of quality
A bit about us ….
Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial and creative engagement partner that specializes in healthcare. Our passionate, global workforce augments local expertise and diverse mix of skills with data, science and technology to deliver bespoke engagement solutions that help clients reimagine how they engage with their patients, payers, people and providers to improve treatment outcomes.
Engage XD (Formerly known as The Creative Engagement Group) is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioral science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
Our family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; Axiom; Cormis; Forty1; LogicEarth and WRG.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.