This is a rare and exciting opportunity to lead the US Events CoE for Inizio Engage, XD.
Providing strategic leadership, support and guidance to our US Event Teams (Event Production and Event Technical), you will ensure the seamless delivery of projects that meeting the agency’s creative ambition, delivery standards and commercial targets.
What will you be doing …
Primarily leading our combined Events CoE teams within WRG and Ashfield Event Experiences, you will drive for commercial and creative success overseeing our full-service experience design capabilities:
- Act as an ambassador for Live, Virtual and Hybrid Events delivered by XD in North America
- In partnership with Global leads and UK colleagues, develop, deploy and maintain departmental processes and systems to ensure effective and efficient delivery of projects by project teams
- Collaborate with the relevant Line Managers to ensure team members are effectively managed, coached, mentored and encouraged to develop their talents and skills
- Ensure they can develop in line with their CPD plans in line with their individual needs
- Support Client Engagement team in the growth of the US event offering, primarily in the pharmaceutical sector, whilst support the wider business with organic growth
- Act as a senior member of the US XD leadership team to provide strategic direction, support and guidance
- Manage and continue to build the Virtual &Hybrid event capabilities and team in the US in partnership with Global leads where appropriate
- Manage and continue to build the Event Technical delivery team in the US in partnership with Global leads where appropriate
- Collaborate on, and lead where appropriate, new business conversations, pitches and credential presentations to support the team, Client Engagement Team and other members of the agency in building the profile of the agency and helping create industry leading pitches
- Provide consultancy and leadership to key flagship projects delivered by XD
- Work alongside the US and Global operations team to provide strategic direction on the skills pool of talent within the business and freelance community
- Provide strategic leadership of the event supply chain and its management
- Ensure income targets and margins set for the assigned accounts/projects are realized by the operational teams maximizing revenue opportunities whilst providing best value for the client
- Ensure all H&S and best practice is met by all teams in the Events division
- Provide thought leadership and expertise across the group to evaluate, plan and implement business opportunities and tenders.
- Adhere to TCEG’s code of business conduct, and comply with all company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance of all activity with relevant regulatory bodies
- Actively promote Inzio Engage XD's services Internally & externally, working closely with all team members to provide a high quality, integrated service offer
- Embrace the agency’s vision and values whilst continually seeking ways to build stronger and long-lasting initiatives which bring the values to life
What do you need to have …
- Extensive demonstrable experience leading diverse event production teams across live, technical, hybrid and virtual disciplines
- Proven experience of developing, refining and deploying departmental processes and systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships at all levels with colleagues and clients alike
- A passion for all things live production with demonstrable career history within the event space
- Previous integrated agency experience and preferably experience of working with healthcare/ pharmaceutical clients
- A results-driven attitude with a focus on continuous improvement
- Adaptability and the ability to thrive in an evolving business
- Integrity, ethics and a commitment to high standards for both our business and our clients
A bit about us ….
Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial and creative engagement partner that specializes in healthcare. Our passionate, global workforce augments local expertise and diverse mix of skills with data, science and technology to deliver bespoke engagement solutions that help clients reimagine how they engage with their patients, payers, people and providers to improve treatment outcomes.
Engage XD is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioral science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
Our family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; Axiom; Cormis; Forty1; LogicEarth and WRG.
We empower everyone | We rise to the challenge | We work as one | We ask what if | We do the right thing, and we will ask you how your personal values align to them
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.