As a Compliance Manager you will partner with our Head of Editorial and Compliance.
You will play an important part to the creation, implementation and maintenance of healthcare compliance training and procedures, ensuring all our employees are aware of and comply with applicable regulations, protocols, and best practices.
This is a newly created role and we're looking for you to become the first dedicated Compliance Manager at Inizio Engage XD.
We see healthcare compliance as a positive enabler in our work, allowing us to deliver excellence for our pharmaceutical clients – and we are looking for a candidate with the same passion to continue instilling and facilitating this culture across our global team.
We operate under a range of pharmaceutical regulations for clients, therefore knowledge of pharmaceutical compliance is necessary, namely ABPI.
Reporting to: Head of Editorial and Compliance
What you will do…
- Compliance management and business support relating to.
- Create and audit of internal procedures
- XD ambassador and initiative lead
- Training creation, delivery and best practice sharing
- Collaborate with teams across the UK, Europe, US and Canada to understand our needs and deliver regulatory excellence
- Expand and deliver a suite of training materials across geographies, regulations and formats
- Lead internal communications on regulatory/legislative changes, 'hot topics' and other news
- Compliance consultancy and review
- Internal and external asset review, with the support of our Editorial team
- Guidance to project teams/clients
- Conflict of interest management
- Monitor projects entering the business and ensuring firewall/communication procedures are followed
What you need to have…
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical compliance is necessary, namely ABPI and EFPIA Codes of Conduct and their application
- Awareness of pharmacovigilance and transparency reporting procedures required
- Direct experience in regulatory, medical and/or marketing compliance preferable
- Experience in transfer of value reporting and implementing contracts would be ideal
- Coaching skills
- Competent in presenting to small and large audiences
- ABPI-certified and other relevant compliance qualifications are desirable
- Regulatory knowledge of non-prescription only medicines (e.g ABHI, PAGB and MNI) is not essential but will be considered a bonus
- Experience in the nuance of compliance around live events and training is also high beneficial.
- US and Rest of World regulatory knowledge (PhRMA, FDA, IFPMA) advantageous
- Experience delivering training is pharmaceutical compliance is desired or breaking down equally complex topics into engaging content.
Just a few of our benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus a personal day
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Group Income Protection
- We also promote opportunities to get involved in broader workstreams that add to our work culture and many reward and recognition programmes
A bit about us ….
Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial and creative engagement partner that specialises in healthcare. Our passionate, global workforce augments local expertise and diverse mix of skills with data, science and technology to provide custom engagement solutions that help clients reimagine how they engage with their patients, payers, people and providers to improve treatment outcomes.
Engage XD (Formerly known as The Creative Engagement Group) is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the delivery of live and virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
Our family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; Axiom; Cormis; Forty1; LogicEarth and WRG.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.