Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
We’re seeking a collaborative, organized, client focused, and independent go-getter to join us as Junior Client Services Specialist. You will be part of a small team of like-minded individuals who think the client is king. This will be a full-time remote position, meaning you can work from anywhere, preferably within the UTC+6 and UTC+9 Time Zone.
As a Junior Client Services Specialist, you will be supporting clients globally. English fluency is, therefore, required, and additional language(s) is(are) a plus.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality service to our clients. We’re known for our fast response, positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions for the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services. We aim to provide top-notch service, so we will be expecting you to be quick on your feet, proactive, and an absolute team player.
BALANCE FOR BETTER
At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible, family-friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including women and minorities. Diversity is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.
We hire great people – and in exchange, we offer autonomy, flexibility, meaningful work, a collaborative team environment, and top-tier compensation. Do the best work of your career at Xapo - and still have the time to enjoy all of life’s special moments!
- Responding to client queries regarding our products and services.
- Onboarding and monitoring of client accounts, including debit card transactions, bitcoin transfers, etc.
- Addressing clients in a professional, respectful and friendly manner.
- Taking ownership of client issues, following up on outstanding requests, and escalating issues when necessary.
- 2+ years of previous experience in customer services, ideally in a remote environment, handling queries via live chat, and email.
- Proficient level of English and, ideally, another additional language (i.e., Portuguese, Spanish, German, or French).
- Ideally, have previous experience working in the fintech/ banking industry.
- Experience with CRMs, Jira, Confluence and Slack is nice to have.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency environment is a big plus.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.