Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
Are you a technical person eager to make a difference? Then this might be the right position for you. We are currently looking for a Tech Support Engineer at Xapo. This full-time position is planned to be REMOTE, but the working hours will be in the European timezone.
- Assist with Tech Support initiatives and daily activities.
- Work on the onboarding and offboarding of employees and vendors.
- Review cases and provide appropriate solutions to end-users and support of a mixed environment of Windows, Linux and Mac workstations.
- Troubleshoot problems, document solutions, and work with end-users to fix issues and prevent new ones.
- Analyze end-users’ problems to identify trends and pain-points to drive improvements.
- Be a driving force in identifying improvements in technical support-related processes and work to address any gaps in internal tools and processes. Respond to regulatory requests.
- Conduct security projects in alignment with Information Security standards to protect the interests of the organization and its clients.
- 3–5 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in desktop operating systems (Windows, Mac & Linux), IT applications, and infrastructure.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of security applied to end-users and applications.
- Ability to be self-directed and demonstrate judgment in prioritizing assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to employee satisfaction.
Nice-to-have experience and skills:
- Prior work experience in the banking environment is desirable.
- Work experience administering Amazon WorkSpaces and AWS.
- Work experience administering Google Workspaces (G Suite), Okta and SAML/SSO integrations.
- Work experience administering OpenVPN.
- Work experience administering Slack and Zoom.
- Work experience administering Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Github.
- Basic-to-intermediate CLI usage and scripting skills (Bash, Python) are a plus.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.