xAI’s mission is to create AI systems that can accurately understand the universe and aid humanity in its pursuit of knowledge. We operate with a flat organizational structure. All employees are expected to be hands-on and to contribute directly to the company’s mission. As an AI Tutor, you will be responsible for generating consistently high-quality and accurately labeled data through various methods to facilitate the training of NLP algorithms. Collaborating closely with the technical staff, you will create datasets for model training, benchmarking, and overall advancement. You will play a crucial role in the improvement of our products and services by ensuring high-quality and accurately labeled data.
xAI does not have recruiters. Every application is reviewed directly by a technical member of the team.
What you’ll do:
- Use proprietary software applications to provide input/labels on defined projects.
- Support and ensure the delivery of high-quality curated data.
- Play a pivotal role in supporting and contributing to the training of new tasks, working closely with the technical staff to ensure the successful development and implementation of cutting-edge initiatives/technologies.
- Interact with the technical staff to help improve the design of efficient annotation tools.
- Engage in diverse writing assignments to refine generative AI models.
- Proficiency in reading and writing, both in informal and professional English.
- Strong research skills, and the ability to navigate various information resources, databases, and online resources are essential.
- You display outstanding communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational capabilities.
- Solid reading comprehension skills combined with capacity to exercise autonomous judgment even when presented with limited data/material.
You may be a good fit:
- You possess experience in technical writing, journalism, or a professional writing setting.
- A strong passion for and commitment to technological advancements and innovation.