Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners. Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Wyre is looking for a highly motivated and resourceful individual to join our rock-star Operations team. Our ideal candidate has extreme attention to detail and acts with a sense of urgency to make sure all payments are processed with 100% accuracy. You will be the first line to submit batches across all of our local payment disbursement partners and will also be the first in line to manage all payment exceptions. The team will look to you to ensure payment delivery in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
If you are a do-er who can get things done quickly without sacrificing accuracy, we want to meet you. We’re looking for someone who has the drive to blast right through expectations. We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
- Assist with all aspects of payment and risk management operations
- Managing payout settlements, fund distribution, and float management
- Assist global team to research and resolve customer inquiries related to payments
- Analyze rejection reasons and work directly with the product team to help minimize our return rates
- Submit payment batches and run testing batches for new partners on the Wyre Payment Network
- Collaborate with the internal teams to understand payment related operational issues and work to resolve as best as possible
- Provide regular reports on all aspects of payments status and speed of delivery
- Support the accounting team with reconciliations and other payment related activities
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years payments experience in high-growth technology environments
- Understanding of all aspects of a payment transaction, from payment acceptance, reconciliation, dispute resolution, and payouts
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – must possess ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Low ego with impeccable professional references
- Expert-level Excel knowledge
- SQL knowledge is a massive plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline a plus
- Get a true stake in the company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully paid 18-week parental leave
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Free lunches delivered to the office
- Computer setup of your choice
- Dog-friendly office
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides onramps and off-ramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
Come #buidl with us!
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.