Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners. Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
We are looking for a self-driven Office Manager who will act as the glue that keeps our office together. From organizing our pantry to tracking our inventory of swag items, we will count on you to make sure our office is spic and span and that our team has everything it needs to be successful and comfortable at work. If you are organized, proactive, thoughtful, and resourceful, then we want to meet you.
- You have a positive, upbeat demeanor with a customer service mentality
- You are the kind of person who will straighten a crooked painting on the wall or organize the dishevelled stack of t-shirts at the store
- You are organized, proactive, and a self-starter
- You’re constantly thinking of ways to improve
- You can balance making people happy and saying no in order to stick to a budget or to a policy
The Impact You’ll Be Making
- Our office will be sparkling clean and make a great first impression on visitors - you’ll be responsible for keeping our space in great shape, from ordering office supplies to unloading the dishwasher
- Visitors will feel welcome and comfortable - you are a fantastic welcoming committee and greet visitors promptly, seamlessly checking them in and handing them off to the person they are here to see
- Our swag items are on point and on budget - we’ll rely on your creativity to come up with fresh swag items and your impeccable organization skills to keep track of it all
- Our new hires will have a top-notch first day experience - you will ensure that each new hire walks into the office on their first day with a fabulously decorated desk (confetti included) complete with all their tech equipment and everything they could need for day one
- Our team will be well-fed and watered - thanks to you, our team’s favorite snacks and drinks will be regularly stocked since you keep an eye on our supply and are on top of ordering more before we run out
- Our events will be fun, memorable, and contribute to team bonding - your event planning ideas and skills will come into play and lead us to grow closer as a team
- Our executives will feel supported - they can count on you to keep their days on track and organized from meeting coordination to travel booking
- Our office sub-tenants will be happy to be here - you do a great job at managing sub-tenants, ensuring they have everything they need
- 2-3 years of experience in a Facilities, Office Management, or Executive Admin support role
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience with managing a budget
- Experience using gSuite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc)
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Great customer service skills
- Startup experience preferred
- Get a true stake in the company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully paid 18-week parental leave
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Free lunches delivered to the office
- Dog-friendly office
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure.
Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides onramps and offramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
Come #buidl with us!
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.