Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners. Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
The Partnerships team is the deal-making engine behind Wyre. From API licensing deals to joint ventures and acquisitions, we are responsible for interfacing with partners to create win-win situations. The Sales Operations Associate will be responsible for providing tactical oversight and hands-on support to the team. You’ll be responsible for day-to-day operations and be critical in the deal cycle. We’re looking for someone to help optimize our process to help us win repeatable business.
Our users and partners are an extremely diverse group – from the fastest growing, crypto startups in the world today, to traditional financial institutions who are adding crypto. We’re excited to have you join us on our adventure.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Completely manage our deep and diverse pipeline of prospective partnerships.
- Maintaining a pulse on the crypto ecosystem and exploring new market segments for expansion.
- Producing financial models for forecasting revenue and pricing on landmark deals.
- Prepping decks and materials for clients.
- Develop analytics on our inbound and outbound partnership efforts. Find out what’s working and what’s not.
- Helping design online tools for inbound partner engagement and conversion.
- Managing and improving our CRM system.
- Designing blast email campaigns for key product releases.
- Tallying client pain points and providing feedback to the product team for iterating our product.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about crypto. Previous crypto experience preferred.
- Extremely organized and a savvy tactician.
- An excellent people person with high emotional intelligence.
- A strong writer and oral communicator.
- Confident yet humble. Ready to voice their opinion when it matters.
- Intellectually curious, with an appetite to learn more about crypto.
- Get a true stake in the company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully paid 18-week parental leave
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Free lunches delivered to the office
- Computer setup of your choice
- Dog-friendly office
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure.
Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides onramps and offramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
Come #buidl with us!
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
Our Partnerships team is a team of passionate people working together to design and execute our market capture strategy. The sharing of ideas is rampant, but not at the cost of sacrificing productivity. We collaborate, strategize, and execute.
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to grow something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.