Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks and exchanges. Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and over cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, and regulatory aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
- A leader who is unafraid to challenge the status quo but also is willing to roll up their sleeves
- Confident but without an ego
- You've worked at a startup before and can deftly navigate small startup HR challenges
- A pro at balancing being professional with being approachable in a relaxed environment
- Comfortable being an HR department of one, being both the HR expert and the sole recruiter and occasionally the office manager
What you’ll do here:
- Design and implement the people operations and recruiting strategy
- Serve as HRBP to leadership and management
- Coach, mentor, and be a sounding board to employees
- Full-cycle recruiting of both technical and non-technical roles
- Onboard new hires and conduct orientation sessions
- Performance management, including administering review cycles and progressive discipline
- Plan events, including team outings, hackathons, and meetups
- Regularly review our perks and benefits to ensure we’re giving our team the best
- Manage our HRIS and ATS, and administer benefits
- Advise on and ensure compliance with employment laws
- Office management and subtenant management
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Deep HR and recruiting knowledge and experience
- Ability to listen, empathize, and persuade
- A player-coach mentality
- Scrappiness and resourcefulness, a can-do attitude
- Startup experience, particularly on a lean team or HR department of one
- Sharp organization skills and emotional intelligence
- Get a true stake in the company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully paid 18-week parental leave
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Free lunches delivered to the office
- Computer setup of your choice
- Dog-friendly office
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure.
Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides onramps and offramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
Come #buidl with us!
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.