Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks and exchanges. Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and over cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, and regulatory aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Our Integration Engineering team is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our users and partners throughout the entire lifecycle of their Wyre experience. Our users and partners are an extremely diverse group – from the fastest growing, technology driven startups in the world today, to traditional enterprise customers who are transitioning to a more modern infrastructure, to entirely new businesses embarking on a launch.
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Supporting Wyre’s Sales and Growth teams in helping customers understand what is technically possible with Wyre’s API.
- Understanding partner requirements and communicating how Wyre can solve their business and technical challenges.
- Planning and executing integration engineering end-to-end, from high-level architecture down to code implementation.
- Creating technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
- Serving as the primary, technical point of contact for our partners’ technical teams during deployment.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A strong technical generalist.
- Comfortable with code-level debugging (Wyre code and customer code).
- Empathetic, collaborative, communicative, and consultative.
- Confident and comfortable with customers.
- Intellectually curious, with great problem solving skills.
As an integration engineer, you’ll be expected to:
- Be fluent in at least two programming languages.
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how Wyre works, both from a product feature and API architecture perspective.
- Have tinkered with a bunch of languages and services, with enough insight across the programming landscape to step into unfamiliar code and make sense of what’s going on.
- Be able to think on your feet and dive into helping our users and partners with their technical issues.
- Write up bug reports for consumption by the Engineering organization when issues are encountered
- Excel at generating excitement around what Wyre is building within our prospects and users.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of our team.
- Empathize with users of all experience levels and see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Get a true stake in the company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully paid 18-week parental leave
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Free lunches delivered to the office
- Computer setup of your choice
- Dog-friendly office
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure.
Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides onramps and offramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
Come #buidl with us!
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
Our engineering team is like a lab - a team of passionate people working together to solve problems and create something. The sharing of ideas is rampant, but not at the cost of sacrificing productivity. We collaborate, create, and conquer.
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.