Wyng is a marketing platform for brands and agencies to build and run campaigns that drive participation and elevate consumer influence. We powered the first Super Bowl hashtag commercial in 2011. Since then, we've continued to evolve our platform to align with shifts in consumer behavior through a robust library of campaign templates. We help brands create communities, which we call tribes, bound by affinity and connection. Wyng is headquartered in New York City.
About the Position:
- Work closely and communicate effectively across teams to understand customers’ needs and objectives and ensure smooth and timely project
- Define and specify in detail each individual test campaign to ensure accurate campaign delivery to clients.
- Build lasting relationships with clients to encourage client retention and growth
- Become a subject matter expert of the Wyng platform and communicate capabilities to customers.
- Identify and document feedback and customer customization needs to the product team and other executives and feed information into product and engineering team to help enhance the core product.
- Know what the platform can and cannot do.
- Analyze completed tests, providing clear business insight and actionable recommendations to help clients digest results of campaign in a pragmatic, constructive way. Provide ideas for improvements and added value to their experience.
- Minimum of two years of project management experience
- Personable with experience managing clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An analytical mind with strong problem solving skills
- A consultative approach to issue investigation, analysis and resolution
- Strong organization and ability to handle a fast paced work environment (i.e. multiple clients simultaneously).
- Good working knowledge of web based technologies including, front-end languages, website structures, web analytics and other third party technologies.
- Understanding of standard Internet vocabulary such as DNS, websites, CDNs, DOM
- A passion for technology/web and interest in social media and digital marketing.
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, 401(k) Plan and commuter benefits
- Stock Options Package
- Work side-by-side with a dynamic leadership team with a track-record of startup success