Wyng is a marketing platform for brands and agencies to build and run campaigns that drive participation and elevate consumer influence.
Wyng embodies our vision to elevate consumer influence by providing a marketing platform for brands and agencies to build and run campaigns that drive participation. We powered the first Super Bowl hashtag commercial in 2011. Since then, we've continued to evolve our platform to align with shifts in consumer behavior through a robust library of campaign templates. We help brands create communities, what we call tribes, bound by affinity and connection. Wyng is headquartered in New York City.
- Help generate and execute custom Wyng marketing campaigns for brands and agencies.
- Work closely with Front-End Developers and other Profession Service team members to efficiently build campaigns in a timely manner.
- Participate in the pre and post-sales process to understand potential customers' marketing needs/objectives and help position the Wyng solution.
- Assist customers with interpreting information/analytics from their campaigns.
- Share customer feedback with our product team.
- Build lasting relationships with long-term commitment clients to maximize their value of engaging with Wyng.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-3 years of project management experience (marketing, technical or stats experience, a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with HTML and CSS coding.
- A passion for technology/web and interest in social media and digital marketing.
- Interest in social media and digital marketing.
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Early employee--you will think of Wyng as your own company, not just a job.
- Stock Options package
- Work side-by-side with our founders--start-up guys with a track record of success.