Wyng is looking for a hungry and experienced sales professional who is of the 'hunter' mentality and loves the idea of uncapped commission. As a Business Development Representative, you will be cold-calling and prospecting into digital and social media marketing teams at Fortune 500 brands and creative marketing agencies working alongside senior sales executives. You will join a thriving start up environment with a fun culture, full benefits, equity, and unlimited PTO
- Manage and qualify inbound sales lead traffic
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Complete due diligence on prospective clients
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Cold call into dormant accounts to reinvigorate relationships
- Cold call into potential prospects to foster new business relationships
- Work closely with the sales organization to ensure quality of leads and conversion to customers
- Create consistent daily activity plan and pipeline
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to track and measure all activity and prospective client follow up
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum 1 year of sales, lead generation or marketing experience (SaaS preferred, but not required)
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and customer engagement skills
- Confident communications skills - both verbal and written
- Persistent and professional relationship management skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- A passion for web technology and social media, and the capacity to understand how it works
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Early employee--you will think of Wyng as your own company, not just a job.
- Great opportunity to learn how a fast track technology company scales in a growth and team-orientated environment
Wyng is a marketing platform for brands and agencies to build and run campaigns that drive participation and elevate consumer influence. We powered the first Super Bowl hashtag commercial in 2011. Since then, we've continued to evolve our platform to align with shifts in consumer behavior through a robust library of campaign templates. We help brands create communities, what we call tribes, bound by affinity and connection. Wyng is headquartered in New York City.