Wyng is a marketing platform for brands and agencies to build and run campaigns that drive participation and elevate consumer influence. We powered the first Super Bowl hashtag commercial in 2011. Since then, we've continued to evolve our platform to align with shifts in consumer behavior through a robust library of campaign templates. We help brands create communities, what we call tribes, bound by affinity and connection. Wyng is headquartered in New York City.
About the Position:
Wyng is looking for a driven and hungry Business Development Representative to work with our Senior Account Executives. You will be responsible for partnering with your assigned rep/s to assist them in selling into many of the world's largest brands. This role will allow you to connect with prospects and to generate new business opportunities to drive growth for the company. If you are an aggressive hunter, explorer and passionate about new challenges; we want you to join our team.
- Manage and qualify inbound sales lead traffic
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Complete due diligence on prospective clients
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Cold call into dormant accounts to reinvigorate relationships
- Cold call into potential prospects to foster new business relationships
- Work closely with the sales organization to ensure quality of leads and conversion to customers
- Create consistent daily activity plan and pipeline
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to track and measure all activity and prospective client follow up
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum 1 year of sales, lead generation or marketing experience (SaaS preferred, but not required)
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and customer engagement skills
- Confident communications skills - both verbal and written
- Persistent and professional relationship management skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- A passion for web technology and social media, and the capacity to understand how it works
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Early employee--you will think of Wyng as your own company, not just a job.
- Great opportunity to learn how a fast track technology company scales in a growth and team-orientated environment