About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for a second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Director of Business Information Systems - (Remote, US)
We are hiring a Director of Business Information Systems to manage and incorporate all cloud based services that leverage Wurl internal information systems and internal data. This role will ensure there is a consistent source of information across the organization while working closely with Accounting, Operations, Sales, Information Technology, Business Intelligence and Legal departments and their affiliated cloud based services. This position will maintain and aggregate key metrics for the company and at a department level. In addition, as business needs continue to evolve, this position will be responsible for system integrations and modifications. This role will report into the SVP, Finance and will be responsible for building a small team to support the company.
What You'll Do
- Incorporate and manage all cloud based services that leverage Wurl internal information including but not limited to Salesforce, Netsuite, Asana, Ironclad, Zendesk, Workday and Business Intelligence tools
- Leverage processes and tools to increase operational efficiency and information sharing across the organization
- Manage internal data governance processes and adherence of guidelines between internal business units and systems
- Provide leadership and influence the growing team of business managers, systems analysts, administrators, and engineers responsible for overall delivery of core business systems across all functions (Finance, Sales, Support, Customer Success, and Legal)
- Lead the team to identify and analyze reporting needs, conduct requirements gathering, define scope and objectives, and deliver reports and dashboards that turn data into insights through effective visualizations and help stakeholders to engage with data
- Lead multiple key projects, processes and programs that require technical knowledge and advanced knowledge of tools as well as applications related to data analysis and reporting; make independent decisions related to required tasks and use judgment to regularly make decisions on high-impact and complex matters
- 10+ years managing and delivering enterprise applications/business systems portfolio
- Proven and current experience managing an expansive, cross functional business application portfolio which includes; Salesforce, Netsuite, Asana, contract management software, business intelligence software
- Outstanding ability collaborating with business stakeholder and executive teams to align on cross-functional processes and deliver large scale business and digital transformation initiatives
- Proactive and self-starter with the ability to independently manage multiple ongoing projects; ability to execute to MBOs/OKRs
- Ability to be a team player and communicate, collaborate and work effectively as part of a fast-paced and highly intelligent team
- Take ownership of large-scale projects and deliver results while mentoring and helping team members
We recognize that not all applicants will not always meet 100% of the qualifications. Wurl is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building and seeking individuals who are equally passion-driven with diverse backgrounds and educations. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Discretionary Time Off, with minimum at 4 weeks of time off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Carrot and Headspace Subscriptions for Family Planning & Mental Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at Home Access to Covid Testing with EmpowerDX
- $1,000 Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will have a place to grow your career. You will be proud to say you're a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
Wurl provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay-for-performance rewards approach. Total compensation at Wurl is based on a number of factors, including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.