About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for the second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Senior Product Manager, Data - (Remote, US)
Do you want to create new data products that provide customers with a competitive edge in the streaming industry?
Wurl is seeking a hands-on Senior Product Manager to - define the vision, roadmap, and strategy for Wurl’s Data products, Wurl Global Data Services.
The growth of streaming developed a competitive space amongst content companies and streaming apps. Wurl Global Data Services provides analytics that helps its customers to make data driven decisions to grow their channels and apps within this competitive landscape.
Wurl’s Senior Product Manager for Data will combine many qualities: deep knowledge of the data analytics products, streaming market, great team-communication skills, off-the-charts skills managing complex product launch timelines, and comfortable providing direction to other teams including engineering/marketing/sales.
Working with Wurl’s head of product management, you will own defining Wurl’s data product roadmap and run the cross-company process of bringing (y)our data products ideas to global adoption. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced startup environment with a passion for understanding customers’ evolving needs. The Product Manager for Streaming will be part of a small product team, providing an opportunity to be responsible for large product scope, personal growth and regular interactions with Wurl’s executive team.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with other members of the Wurl product team and stakeholders to define and evolve the vision, roadmap, design, strategy, and success of Wurl’s data products
- Bring new, innovative, Internet-scale products and features to market working closely with engineering, data science and cross-functional teams
- Define product requirements and product documentation on short-timelines
- Analyze data, competitors, market trends to define innovative and disruptive advertising products
- Define and conduct market tests with Wurl’s data science team to validate features and requirements
- Own internal and external customer feedback collection and prioritization
- Clearly, communicate product roadmap and benefits to users and internal stakeholders
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change and learning is constant
- 5+ years in tech product management and 3+ years’ in data technology product management working on business intelligence, analytics or data science products
- Obsessed with learning about customer needs (streaming apps, FAST channels, content companies, etc.) and the ability to translate them into new products/features
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience executing projects and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive
We recognize that not all applicants will not always meet 100% of the qualifications. Wurl is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building and seeking individuals who are equally passion-driven with diverse backgrounds and educations. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Discretionary Time Off, with minimum at 4 weeks of time off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Carrot and Headspace Subscriptions for Family Planning & Mental Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at Home Access to Covid Testing with EmpowerDX
- $1,000 Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will have a place to grow your career. You will be proud to say you're a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
Wurl provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay-for-performance rewards approach. Total compensation at Wurl is based on a number of factors, including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.