About Wurl, LLC.
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We're an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We've been recognized as a “Great Place to Work" after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to RSU’s and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Client Success Manager (Remote):
We are hiring a Client Success Manager to be responsible for the day to day communications with clients to build and maintain client relationships. This role will also serve as an advocate and liaison between clients and internal functional teams (including Product Development, and Sales) to establish and maintain overall customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do:
Drive high levels of partner and client satisfaction through:
- Delighting customers on calls, emails and other methods of communication to troubleshoot technical issues and metrics
- Work with the Product Team to create new feature requests by providing feedback obtained from our current customers
- Work with the Channel Operations team in transitioning studios from onboarding to lifecycle management processes
- Work with the Business Development team to identify new distribution opportunities for studios
- Be the subject matter expert for various onboarding and lifecycle processes and establish best practices for ongoing channel/studio management
- Introduce customers to new products and functionality to increase knowledge and use of Wurl services
- Identify potential upsell opportunities for existing customers and communicate leads to Business Development team members
- Direct relevant experience in similar role and similar company/industry
- 5+ years’ experience in Technical support or technical operations with digital video delivery
- Expert project management skills including an ability to take on several projects at once
- Strong understanding of online video, analytics and ad serving concepts
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as Firebug, Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector or Web Developer Tools
- Ability to utilize CRM tools (Salesforce a plus) as well as Keynote, Excel, Zoom and other programs which may be helpful
- Ability to isolate clients’ key business questions, gather business requirements, and create required documentation
- Familiar with data visualization concepts and dashboard development (SQL knowledge for querying and Tableau knowledge for reporting is a big plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Collaborative, Passionate Customer Advocate and Highly detailed/organized
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
Competitive Salary & Equity
Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
Remote first policy
Flexible Time Off
12 US Holidays
Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
$1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you're a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.