About Wurl, LLC.
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We're an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We've been recognized as a “Great Place to Work" after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to RSU’s and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Client Success Associate, UK - Remote
The Client Success Associate will serve as the dedicated point of contact & principal manager of all smaller accounts at Wurl. This new role, within a growing Client Success team, will play a dual function, managing both the client relationship and all Sales opportunities associated with each account. The Client Success Associate should have some technical depth & understanding of the language of Streaming Television.
This new role within the organization will report directly to the Director of Client Services and will serve alongside a US counterpart, and a team of Client Success Managers in both the US & UK. This individual will work closely with the Director of Client Services to build & define the role, its workflows/processes, etc.
- This role will report to the Director of Client Services
- This role is needed to manage the growth of Wurl’s portfolio of smaller clients.
- The Client Success Associate works daily to manage the success of their assigned accounts, meeting regularly with clients and working with internal teams to assure success & Sales growth.
- This role provides a unique opportunity to build & define a new position within a growing company.
- This position will work closely with a US based counterpart. The two winning candidates, alongside the Director of Client Services, will build & define the role together.
What You'll Do:
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: growing revenue/distribution, ensuring retention and client satisfaction.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review performance, discuss growth opportunities, etc.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of Wurl products and services.
- Advocate client needs/issues cross-departmentally and manage/monitor customer concerns: Feature Requests, Bug Fixes, etc.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability of new distribution opportunities and applicability of new Wurl products.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of Wurl’s suite of services & products.
- Maintain & build departmental data insights.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally within the Streaming Television world.
- Exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still being extremely detail-oriented.
- Prior understanding of Project Management principles is strongly desired.
- Prior Sales experience is strongly desired.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Pension Matching
- Remote first policy
- 25 Annual Holiday Leave Days
- Private Medical Insurance
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you're a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.