We are hiring a Technical Account Manager to be responsible for the day to day communications with clients to build and maintain client relationships. This role will also serve as an advocate and liaison between clients and internal functional teams (including Product Development, and Sales) to establish and maintain overall customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
Drive high levels of partner and client satisfaction through:
- Delighting customers on calls, emails and other methods of communication to troubleshoot technical issues and metrics
- Work with the Product Team to create new feature requests by providing feedback obtained from our current customers
- Work with the Channel Operations team in transitioning studios from onboarding to lifecycle management processes
- Work with the Business Development team to identify new distribution opportunities for studios
- Be the subject matter expert for various onboarding and lifecycle processes and establish best practices for ongoing channel/studio management
- Introduce customers to new products and functionality to increase knowledge and use of Wurl services
- Identify potential upsell opportunities for existing customers and communicate leads to Business Development team members
Who we are looking for:
- Direct relevant experience in similar role and similar company/industry
- 5+ years’ experience in Technical support or technical operations with digital video delivery
- Expert project management skills including an ability to take on several projects at once
- Strong understanding of online video, analytics and ad serving concepts
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as Firebug, Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector or Web Developer Tools
- Ability to utilize CRM tools (Salesforce a plus) as well as Keynote, Excel, Zoom and other programs which may be helpful
- Ability to isolate clients’ key business questions, gather business requirements, and create required documentation
- Familiar with data visualization concepts and dashboard development (SQL knowledge for querying and Tableau knowledge for reporting is a big plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Collaborative, Passionate Customer Advocate and Highly detailed/organized
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Who We Are
The Wurl Network is at the center of two giant ecosystems - the world's largest media brands and the world's largest TV streaming services. Wurl is the market leader in helping Video Producers distribute and monetize their content with scale, efficiency, and agility. Our network reaches +150 million TVs managing the distribution and monetization of hundreds of millions of hours of programming and billions of ads for Wurl customers. At Wurl, you will change what "TV" means for hundreds of millions of viewers around the world. This is a rare opportunity to be one of the first 100 employees for one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley.
What We Offer
Wurl provides a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), flexible schedules and HSA. We are a fun, creative and collaborative remote work environment, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. We live our values (PASSION, OWNERSHIP, RESPECT, EXCELLENCE) everyday in how we work with one another and support our clients. Wurl is truly a unique place to learn, create and have a daily impact on millions of people every day.
COVID Update: We are actively hiring for this position and have been operating as a fully distributed organization across the United States since Wurl started. We anticipate a future where we will be able to periodically gather as a company again, but we put the health and wellbeing of our employees (and their families) first.