You’re an enthusiastic Elixir Engineer (m/f) looking to build the next generation of mobility apps? Then we are looking for you!
Wunder is a mobility marketplace and tech platform providing carpooling, smart shuttles, and free-floating sharing to end customers, corporates, and cities. Our goal is to build the best mobility tech company in the world.
We are providing the full stack of new mobility solutions. We deploy our technologies directly to consumers in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Latin America as well as in technology partnerships with cities and corporates.
- Work with our CTO and with other engineers to design & architect new products & features for the Wunder Apps.
- Build out our back-end Elixir app in a data-driven environment.
- Develop, ship and maintain existing features by writing methodical, maintainable code.
- Work with our UI/UX experts to extend our existing mobile apps on iOS/Android and create new, compelling experiences and features.
- Help the company growth by creating tools to better engage with our users.
- 2+ years developing highly dynamic backend for mobile applications.
- Solid software engineering skills in a scrum environment.
- Knowledge of Elixir and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies & skills.
- Some experience with real-time, location-based systems would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Experience with scaling and performance optimization of large systems.
- Experience with React would be a plus.
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus as well.
Being part of the Wunder team means:
- You will have a positive social impact on the world, as we continue to make road travel smarter and more sustainable.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- You will join a global company, with a real international culture and vision; multi-lingual and highly mobile.
- You will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and desires for each member to reach their full potential and continue learning.
- You will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly.
- Other perks: You will be part of regular office events and teambuilding.
- Beginning: We will help you with your visa application, German admin help (finding an apartment, etc.) and onboarding.
- Share options: Being part of the sharing economy, every employee will have the option to take part in the success of the company.
You will be based in Hamburg and join one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany. Sounds like a good opportunity? Apply today and start tomorrow, we are looking forward getting to know you!
Wunder. Urban Mobility Solutions.