Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 170 employees of over 50 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, Germany and Los Angeles, California.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As Communications and Speaker Relations Manager (m/f/d), you will join our team at an exciting time of growth! You will be responsible for managing the communications and content marketing for all Wunder Events, with a large focus on our Wunder Mobility Summit. You will recruit and build lasting relationships with high-level speakers from the industry to ensure relevant and impactful content to deliver cutting-edge, thought-provoking, and best-in-class experiences for our guests of all Wunder events.
What you will do
- Design the external appearance of Wunder Events through topic and event-related communication, as well as further development of communication channels and formats
- Manage ongoing content marketing and coordination of our social media and email marketing activities, in collaboration with our brand and design team
- Collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify and recruit high level speakers (i.e. the most influential decision makers and talents in the global mobility and tech industry)
- Curate and deliver the conference program for the Wunder Mobility Summit
- Support in the definition of the strategic direction of Wunder events in order to respond to changes in the mobility and tech ecosystem
- Work closely with the Event Sales & Partnership manager to successfully execute agreed services
- Support with general event coordination and management (ex. external vendor relationships and agreements, budget tracking, event requirement documentation, communication plans, etc.)
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years experience in congress planning, speaker recruitment and speaker relations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient English language skills (verbal and written)
- General event management experience
- Self-starter and hands-on mentality, with the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
What gives you bonus points
- Proficient German language skills
- Familiarity with, or experience in, the mobility/tech industry
- Previous experience working within an agency
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.