Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 170 employees of over 50 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, Germany and Los Angeles, California.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As Event Sales and Partnerships Manager (m/f/d), you will join our team at an exciting time of growth! You will be responsible to sell and promote Wunder Events, and build lasting relationships with new and existing partners/customers. You will manage the entire event sales process from acquisition to completion, and develop customized event packages together with our partners.
What you will do
- Manage the event sales process from acquisition to completion
- Develop strategic media and sponsoring concepts for potential partnerships and develop individual cooperation packages
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to understand and document event requirements
- Coordinate with the sales team to identify and target key stakeholders to attend relevant events
- Carry out market research and analyze market developments to derive strategic objectives for Wunder’s event sales
- Support with general event coordination and management (ex. external vendor relationships and agreements, budget tracking, event requirement documentation, communication plans, etc.)
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years proven experience in B2B sales, and/or event sales
- Proven experience managing partnerships and sponsorships
- General event management experience
- Self-starter and hands-on mentality, with the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficient English and German language skills (verbal and written)
What gives you bonus points
- Familiarity with, or experience in, the mobility/tech industry
- Previous experience working within an agency
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.