Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 170 employees of over 50 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, Germany and Los Angeles, California.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As Hardware After-Sales Manager (m/f/d), you will join our Vehicles & Hardware team at an exciting time of growth and development. You will be the primary contact for all Wunder Vehicle clients and provide best in class hardware tech support. You have the opportunity to shape and implement an effective after-sales support process with the goal of enabling and maintaining high client satisfaction and long-term relationships.
What you will do
- Develop and implement an after-sales support process and manage the order management process
- Build and maintain trusting and long-term relationships with clients
- Manage all tickets, troubleshooting, and hardware questions from clients after their business has launched
- Work closely with the Sourcing Manager to manage and coordinate orders with suppliers
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience in a sales administration, order processing role, or similar
- Strong technical background to be able to provide support and troubleshooting for electric kick-scooters, mopeds and bikes
- Demonstrated success in communicating effectively and efficiently with customers and building relationships
- Effective multitasking, prioritisation and time management skills
- Proficient English language skills (verbal and written)
What gives you bonus points
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Additional language capabilities
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.