Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 170 employees of over 50 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg, Germany with further presence in Dortmund, Germany and Los Angeles, California.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Wunder Fleet, under the umbrella of Wunder Mobility, specializes in white-labeled, fleet management software – enabling any company to start their own car-, bike- and/or scooter-sharing service. Our Fleet product includes fleet management backend systems, the customer-facing frontend and Android and iOS applications for direct rental of vehicles. Our clients range across 5 continents with a total of 10.000+ vehicles. In the emerging sharing economy, we are currently one of the largest software-as-a-service providers in more than 30 cities worldwide.
Join Wunder and help us fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world!
What your role will be
As Customer Support Engineer you will join the WunderFleet team during an exciting time of growth. You will work within a team to help out our Product team in support topics regarding our Fleet product. You thrive in a challenging and changing start-up environment and are always examining problems to develop and deliver impactful solutions.
What we did recently
- Released our kick-scooter solution to make kick-scooters quickly and easily accessible around the globe
- Connected new telematic units with live vehicle tracking
- Built a fast on-boarding application to get more vehicles on the road in fewer times
What you will do
- Understand workflows and third party integrations in our system
- Collaborate with iOS, Android and Backend engineers to support with urgent technical support topics
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex, critical and sensitive support issues electronically
- Collaborate with Key Account managers to solve issues with high-speed
- Technical improvement of frontend and backend web applications
- Enhance and expand your knowledge of software architecture, programming, and new technologies
- Communicate with clients and support them with urgent issues
What you bring to the table
- A strong sense of responsibility and the ability to prioritize and organize workloads
- Outstanding communication skills in English language, in both oral and written form
- Good knowledge of backend software development
- Technical understanding of REST APIs
What gives you bonus points
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- Experience with YII2 framework
- German language skills
Joining the Wunder Team means…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership of their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.