Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 170 employees of over 50 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, Germany and Los Angeles, USA.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As a Senior Financial Accountant (m/f/d), you will get the chance to expand the internal structures and enhance an operating system to handle topics related to bookkeeping, tax reporting, payroll and account receivables management. As we are currently working with an external company the transition phase will be the first big challenge within your career at Wunder. You will play a crucial role in supporting the finance team and the company with all financial tasks, in order to drive Wunder’s strategic decisions for the company.
You’re not just process-oriented but enjoy implementing and working within structures whilst focusing on optimisation and facilitation of various finance-related tasks. Your organisation skills are a testament to your love for productivity and effectiveness. You’re an individual contributor who loves helping their teammates and others achieve their own goals, too.
What you will do
- Bookkeeping & budgeting for all of Wunder's business units and legal entities
- Conduct transactions and prepare regular financial statements
- Manage accounts receivable, internal & client invoices, payroll and tax payments
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast revenues and costs
- Organize internal and external audits
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Analyze financial trends
What you bring to the table
- 3-5 years related working experience
- Well versed with German HGB (German GAAP), working knowledge of IFRS, Payroll, Direct and indirect taxes
- Completed university degree or equivalent
- High level of expertise in utilizing Excel, Google Sheets or similar
- Native or fluent in German, proficient in English
What gives you bonus points
- Experience working in a startup
- International experience
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.