Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 170 employees of over 50 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg, Germany with further presence in Dortmund, Germany and Los Angeles, California.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility. Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfil our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As Recruiting - Sourcer you will help Wunder become the go-to employer in the tech/mobility industry. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates for open positions and pipelining for future positions with the company to maintain the infrastructure necessary to meet our organization’s growth demands.
What you will do
- Develop and foster candidate pipelines to fill current and potential recruitment needs
- Source passive candidates through networking, social media, internet searches and research
- Review resumes and credentials for required skills, experience and knowledge for both tech and business positions
- Maintain efficient, accurate and thorough documentation with the company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Greenhouse
- Attend both internal and external events, including networking events, meetups, etc.
- Conduct interviews/initial conversations to ensure quality candidates are being pushed through to our recruiters and hiring managers
- Partner with the recruiters to deliver a strong candidate pool to hiring managers
What you bring to the table
- 1+ years experience in sourcing and/or an HR related field
- Ability to work independently within a growing, fast-paced team
- High level of emotional intelligence and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and high level of confidentiality at all times
- Proficiency in English
What gives you bonus points
- Excitement for, and interest in, technology and the engineering space
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Additional language capabilities
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.