Wunder Mobility is the largest and fastest growing mobility technology company in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund.
We are the only global company that conceptualises and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
What your role will be
As Agile Coach, you drive continuous improvements, ensuring teams run efficiently and at a sustainable pace. You’re responsible for educating teams on Agile methodologies, and providing them the skills, tools, and hands-on support needed to benefit from these principles in their daily work. You have an empathetic nature and understanding about people, know how to motivate them, and have the ability to empower them to deliver in our fast-moving, international and high-performing environment.
What you will do
- Sustain existing Agile methodologies and continually offer strategies for improvement within different areas
- Educate employees at all levels on Agile principles, and provide them tools for implementing the methodology in their work
- Collaborate closely with other agile coaches, and with team members from different departments to improve performance, and promote the well-being of employees
- Provide hands-on support and coaching for teams and individuals
- Help our teams to work well together
- Measure and track the impact of Agile methodologies in the company’s overall growth
- Identify, track and remove impediments from the team
- Leverage tools and insights to help develop the team's predictability and performance (velocity, capacity planning, burn down/burn up charts, and other tools and metrics)
- Actively develop, maintain, and support our company culture and values
What you bring to the table
- 3 - 5 years of experience coaching teams in Agile adoption, or as a Scrum Master
- Proven ability to understand different perspectives and mindsets, to help in the change management process
- Knowledge of multiple Agile frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and XP
- Experience in working with distributed teams and remote resources
- Strong mentoring, coaching and conflict resolution abilities
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in English
- Enthusiastic and high energy, with a commitment to continual improvement
What gives you bonus points
- Coaching and/or Scrum Master certifications
- German (or other) language skills
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.