Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As City Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for creating meaningful relationships with cities, policy makers & regulators to introduce the Wunder Mobility solutions such as ride-sharing, pooling and monitoring as services specifically developed with and for cities, and their region. You will foster an open dialogue in order to support building policies and regulations for safe and sustainable transportation in the future. You will have a key role in positioning Wunder as an advisor that listens, understands and anticipates local conditions in order to offer respective solutions.
Are you a self-starter who is highly collaborative, communicates effectively, demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills? Are you comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Engineering, Product, Finance, and Marketing leaders and colleagues? If so, this is how we could work together!
What you will do
- Own the role from conceptualising to planning and execution of public affairs and governmental partnerships
- Build and manage a pipeline of strong city clients from an initial qualified discovery call to point of sales
- Manage the entire tender processes, proposals, presentations and iterate on sales forecast
- Meet quarterly revenue objectives and consistently close new accounts
- Build and nurture our mobility ecosystem, as well as engage with public and private stakeholders in Europe - including governments, regulators, third parties and academics on a range of policy issues of interest to the company
- Foster relations to all kinds of operators throughout the micro-mobility space
What you bring to the table
- Ability to negotiate and close deals with city representation
- 2-3 years experience working with institutions, government officials and/or parliament in understanding and managing policy issues
- An inspiring campaigner with a natural ability to sell, convince and present, thus establish innovative partnerships in new mobility
- Confidence and passion for representing Wunder and its mission
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (German & English)
What gives you bonus points
- Experience working with SaaS and/or the tech-industry
- A network of regulators, city officials, etc.
- Additional (European) language skills
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.