Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 170 employees of over 50 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg, Germany with further presence in Dortmund, Germany and Los Angeles, California.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
We are seeking a Head of PR and Communications with a strong inclination towards creativity who will be responsible for managing the company’s perception on all channels. As an early communications hire, you will have the opportunity to define and execute a compelling public perception, internal and external communications strategy that delights our existing and potential stakeholders resulting in best-in-class perception eventually contributing to revenue. Wunder Mobility has already established itself as a strong voice in the urban mobility communities via its advertising strategy and the Wunder Mobility Summit.
Success will require an acute understanding of the business and the ability to leverage agency capabilities along with media relationships. You will work in an extremely talented team in order to help create and optimise Wunder’s global communication strategy with the Founders and the VP Marketing. The sky is the limit for your reach -- we just need your creative know-how, flawless writing skills, and relentless execution.
Communications is a cornerstone of our global growth strategy, and you will have the opportunity to help contribute to its strategic roadmap.
What you will do
- Learn Wunder Mobility’s communications strategy as it pertains to our primary audiences (Automobile Giants, Startups, Operators, Utility companies) as well as our secondary audiences (Current Employees, Potential Employees and Investors).
- Proactively develop and execute on our editorial calendar to grow awareness, viewership, engagement, and drive conversion based on the campaign themes through existing and potential channels.
- Work with our global agencies to research and produce compelling content for Wunder Mobility, whether for demand generation, or thought leadership.
- Help diversify the ways in which we publish content - could take the form of white papers, eBooks, reports, presentations (event, webinars, or other), podcasts, blog posts, website improvements, infographics, email copy etc.
- Overall, manage our perception as a tech platform, leading mobility company and the best place to work in mobility.
- Help optimise existing internal communication and create more efficient channels to facilitate information consumption across Wunder’s global offices.
- Leverage the capabilities of our marketing team in order to maximise impact through media and industry influencers.
What you bring to the table
- Creativity. You should have hunger for shattering existing ceilings. We don’t do things like others and don’t intend to
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience around PR management and communications in a relevant industry
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with a high sense of ownership
- Result-orientation with an ability to align with relevant stakeholders to contribute to the overall goals of the company
- Proficiency in German and English
- Strong writing and editorial skills
Joining the Wunder team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.