Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As a Business Account Manager you serve as the primary relationship owner for our client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. You will work closely with our management, sales, operations and product teams to ensure our clients derive maximum value from our mobility solutions. You drive customer loyalty, satisfaction and revenue growth through upselling and cross selling, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
What you will do
- Manage multiple accounts and develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and satisfaction
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout
- Prepare and deliver effective results and status presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify new opportunities within existing accounts to drive revenue growth
- Understand best practices and track movements within the mobility industry
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Work closely with the QA and Product teams understand customer issues and drive requirements for product enhancement and development as needed
What you bring to the table
- Previous relevant/similar work experience
- Prior experience at Internet, SaaS, AdTech startups
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Strategic thinking, networking aptitude and a natural ability to build and maintain relationships
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with the status quo - always innovating, busy generating original solutions and lots of ideas
What gives you bonus points
- Previous experience in the mobility industry
- Additional language skills
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.