Senior Partnerships Manager
Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualises and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfil our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As a Senior Partnerships Manager you implement and develop strategic partnerships with organisations in accordance with Wunder’s vision and strategic goals. You are a confident and effective communicator (written and oral) with the ability to empathise and connect with hardware partners, sales partners, etc. to gain trust as well as build & maintain meaningful, long-term relationships. Your strategic understanding allows you to network effectively and represent Wunder by being our partners’ liaison internally. You will work closely with our top management, sales, expansion, operations and product teams to ensure our partners derive maximum value from our relationships.
What you will do
- Own the role from conceptualising to planning and execution of partnership and related operations
- Continually optimise existing partners while identifying, sourcing and launching partnership opportunities
- Create and lead monetisation of partnership plans and develop strong action plans to deliver accountable results
- Understand partner goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout
- Prepare and deliver effective results and status presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with other departments and our top management on related programs and collaborative opportunities in areas such as public relations, marketing, events, etc.
- Understand best practices and track movements within the mobility industry
What you bring to the table
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent networker
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing start-up environment and manage stress in a productive way
- Strong sales background
- English (proficient), good German skills
- Strategic thinking, networking aptitude and a natural ability to build and maintain relationships
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with the status quo - always thinking of ways to improve and grow with our partners
What gives you bonus points
- Previous experience in the mobility industry
- Understanding of the hardware/IoT market and their sales cycles
- Previous setup and execution of large complex partnerships
- Additional language skills
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.