Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As Junior Marketing Analyst, you’re passionate about data. You’re someone who can analyze and optimise with potential to revolutionise our campaigns and activities! You will be part of a lean, fast-paced team, and will have the opportunity to work with many different stakeholders in different areas of the company. We expect you to be proactive and creative, dig into data on your own and present findings to the relevant people in a clear and concise manner, to provide models and insights that unlock marketing growth. You will also play a part in shaping this role, as it is a new position in a growing team. Data will drive us forward, and you’ll be a driver!
What you will do
- Oversee the collection and deployment of data to the data warehouse, while being aware of regulations (e.g. GDPR)
- Utilize data from multiple sources to provide visibility into customer behaviour at every step of the funnel, from awareness to deal closed!
- Own development and maintenance of relevant, actionable and user-friendly dashboards for different parts of the team
- Assist the marketing teams with ad hoc data & insight questions about markets, channels or specific trends
- Help to identify and prioritise relevant external signals to create a fully proactive, intelligent marketing/sales approach
- Work closely with and provide insights to Performance Marketing, CRM and Sales Development teams to boost optimisation of activities
- Understand the tools and how they are used by the team to create valuable insights
What you bring to the table
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Proficiency with SQL
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as: Periscope (desirable), Looker or Tableau.
- Strong communication skills – able to support other team members in telling stories with data
- High attention to detail, across both business and technical domains
- Proficient English language
What gives you bonus points
- Familiarity with any of the following tools: Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Periscope, AWS Redshift, ELT/ETL Software e.g. Xplenty
- Experience with REST APIs
- Competency in Python
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.