Wunder is a tech platform enabling start-ups, corporations, and cities globally to launch, scale, and monitor new mobility services. We have set out to build an operating system for mobility in cities. Our solutions include carpooling, smart shuttles, free-floating sharing, parking and other technologies. We are serving 50+ public and private clients globally and our solutions are operating in 100+ cities on five continents. Our goal is to build the best mobility tech company in the world.
We envision a future where cities are healthy and accessible for all. Striving for excellence in both tech development and community building is what makes us different. To ensure the best experience for all, we start in our own company by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are collaborating in a trusted environment that values impact, ownership, and speed.
Wunder is growing fast and the complexity of our product portfolio and global client base is increasing. Reporting to the CEO, you, as a motivated and adaptable leader and CPO, will own the overall product vision as well as creating the roadmaps of our individual products in collaboration with the individual Head of Products, the CTO and Engineering.
As CPO you are an enabler for product excellence who will ensure, in collaboration with Sales, that our future products address the needs of mobility service providers and cities around the world, outpacing competition. This position will focus on long-term strategy, but also be available to support individual Head of Products in their daily needs, and support the Leadership Team in driving our product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Develop a long-term product strategy in collaboration with leaders of individual products and the CTO, then continuously drive cross-functional and cross-business unit alignment
- Work with Product leaders to derive mid-term roadmaps for individual products, forming a plan, executing and monitoring progress
- Help build a successful and healthy product organization: review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them, design optimal workflows, and align internal processes
- Build a thorough understanding of product, tech, and strategic needs of the company. Based on this, drive the priorities of the product organization through weekly meetings, shaping offsites, and identifying opportunities to increase Product team effectiveness
- Communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger organization, while ensuring deliverables are met. Have a strong pulse and feedback loop on organizational needs
- Create frameworks to evaluate new product opportunities, and build business cases together with Finance to support a recommendation for how to prioritize these opportunities
- Manage cross-product resource involvement and ensure continued engagement with the team and alignment with goals, specifically for Design, Data, and Product Management
Experience & Skills:
- Hands-on experience and a tenured leadership foundation in a fast-growing Product organization
- You’re able to comfortably dive into any area of the product, understand business needs, and facilitate decisions based on changing priorities
- Strong experience in writing product specifications, user stories and technical requirements for consumer and enterprise mobile apps and web-based SaaS products and experience with data warehousing and analytical products.
- Strong understanding of usability principles and practices, including early and rapid prototyping, usability testing, and design constraints for mobile apps
- Direct project experience with iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g., SCRUM), including modelling experience using task/storyboards, user stories or user cases, etc.; working knowledge of testing / QA fundamentals
- Outstanding logical/structured analytical ability to effectively understand and decompose business needs, goals and objectives into product requirements, solutions and alternatives
- Entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources
- Ideally, you have owned revenue and/or BD goals in prior roles, and have a track record of meeting or exceeding these goals
- High empathy, with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to drive consensus with internal and external stakeholders