Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder Mobility and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfil our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As Communication Designer, you will contribute within our marketing team to develop creative strategy, help define and maintain our brand, design bold marketing campaigns as well as digital and print assets. You will creatively maintain and elevate our brand and execute the creative strategy within a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Balance design work with corporate branding and business objectives
- Work to evolve the current standards of Design at Wunder in collaboration with the product and communication designers by analysing and acting upon new user behaviour research, as well as competitors’ work
- Maintain and improve design standards, systems and guidelines, and build coherent messaging across all channels
- Optimize current website design
- Define and develop Wunder Mobility's brand identity for new, and young, business units
- Work closely with our Marketing, Business and Administration teams to support content ideation and production for ongoing projects
- Bring out new design styles and models that evolve and come out of different tech ecosystems across the world
What you bring to the table
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual design, brand identity and digital design
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Previous experience in web design
- Previous experience creating, evolving and evangelizing brand style systems and usage guidelines
- Basic motion graphics and/or lettering skills
- Thorough understanding of fundamental disciplines and principles such as typography, color, hierarchy and layout
- Possess and demonstrate a strong, clean visual design sense
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude, and be unafraid in the face of new challenges, tight timelines, or curve balls
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently, while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English
What gives you bonus points
- Familiarity with Adobe After Effects, Figma, 3D Modeling
- Experience in mobility services
- Other language skills
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.