Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Wunder Fleet specializes in white-labelled, fleet management software, enabling any company to start their own car-, bike- and/or scooter-sharing service. As part of our software, we offer our clients Android and iOS apps that are directly utilized by their customers. Our mobile application enables the direct rental and opening of vehicles for our clients across 5 continents. In the emerging sharing economy, we are currently one of the largest software-as-a-service providers in more than 30 cities worldwide.
Our Wunder Fleet unit is looking for an iOS Engineer who is willing to take his/her skills to the next level by joining our amazing Engineering team - the core of our product and organization.
Join Wunder and help us fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
You will join our Dortmund office as a full-time iOS developer in our mobile engineering team. As an iOS Engineer, you will implement new and exciting features where you can use a range of your existing skills. As a member of the mobile team, you will constantly improve your knowledge of iOS development in the urban mobility market. You will work with a range of Apple APIs, like Watch Kit, to seamlessly integrate our App into our users’ daily flow.
What we did recently
- Developed the first stage of our Operations App to make the operations of our providers easier and more efficient
- Refactored our networking and database to handle a high amount of vehicle in one city
- Implemented a QR-Code scanning feature to easily identify the vehicle you want to rent
- Started the first steps to integrate an automated build process for our white-labelled apps
What you will do
- Work closely with a variety of teams to constantly improve our current apps: design team for UI/UX implementation; product team to hear our customers’ requested features; and backend team to integrate features across the backend system
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
What you bring to the table
- Excellent knowledge in Swift 3.0+ and iOS development
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent and 1+ years of software engineering
- Experience with modern software technologies (REST API, GIT, CocoaPods)
What gives you bonus points
- First experiences with RxSwift/Realm
- An app written by you in the AppStore
Joining the Wunder Team means…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.