Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
You will join our Hamburg office as a full time junior performance marketing manager in our Marketing team, which is quickly approaching 20 people. You will be responsible for managing a variety of different advertising campaigns across channels such as Google, LinkedIn and Microsoft, with the goal of acquiring new clients & expand our company’s footprint across the globe. You’ll collaborate deeply with our content, brand, intelligence and sales teams in order to craft deeply personalised campaigns. Your quantitative background will enable you to scale and optimise existing campaigns in order to achieve an ever-increasing ROAS.
What you will do
- Manage digital advertising campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis, with a focus on PPC/SEM;
- Drive marketing campaigns which are highly targeted to segmented audience cohorts (Search, Display, Video);
- Conduct hands-on bid optimization. Develop and implement strategies for keyword bidding, keyword selection and match type, account structure, quality score optimizations, audience testing, and ad copy testing to meet and exceed ROI targets;
- Report on key metrics to monitor user experience and digital marketing effectiveness including ROI. Think holistically across the business to ensure the appropriate allocation of resources.
What you bring to the table
- 1 to 3 years of related experience, i.e. paid advertising and experience building campaigns; Google Ads (Search, Display), with a deep understanding of content optimization, analytics, UX, information architecture and functionality;
- Quantitative background: you have strong analytical skills, and you’re able to shift and organize large sets of data to both serve you and other stakeholders in the company;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, alongside with the ability of pulling relevant insights from campaign performance to a granular level (such as keyword performance week-on-week);
- Naturally curious and inquisitive with a creative mindset and analytical ability;
- Strong interest in the B2B SaaS/MaaS sector.
What gives you bonus points
- Experience in advertising within the B2B sector;
- Understanding of Content Marketing, LinkedIn and Microsoft Advertising;
- Full-Stack Google Certifications (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.);
- Fluent in multiple languages (e.g. German, Spanish, French, Japanese, etc.)
Joining the Wunder Team means…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.